Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thrift Store Finds Part 2












CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE.

I stopped at my usual thrift shops this week. Yard sales yesterday were slim and the 5 that I went to were not so hot. I did get 3 little organizing bins and a clip board. No pics taken as they were not too exciting and the grand total spent was $1.00. Back to my thrift store adventures. These adorable BCBG flip flops were new and $2.00. I live in flip flops. The Ralph Lauren purse was $1.00 and new also. The little canister was $2.00 and YES, I found the matching plate to my floral bowl from last week!!!!!!!!!!!! It was at the same store that I found the bowl. The plate was $1.50. I just love the photo of the little "pile" of pottery collections from the last 2 weeks!  I'm participating in Thrifty Monday again.  On the southernhospitalityblog.com.  Thanks Rhoda!

CLICK ON   "HOME"  Or "Older Posts" at the bottom to view all my adventures!

4 comments:

  1. looks like you still got some great treausures

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like some great finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your finds! I love the flip flops and purse! Also that canister is so cute, love the color! How awesome to find a matching plate! You did Great!

    ReplyDelete