Monday, August 24, 2009

~ COZY COFFEE SPOT ~


Photo of the seating area in my kitchen.  CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.  I drink my coffee here every morning.  I LOVE IT!  After a full morning of yard saling several months ago, mom and dad helped me move lots of furniture around.  I was inspired by these 2 bamboo shelves.  My mom had just bought them that morning at one of the yard sales.  I talked her into them because I thought they would be perfect for her.  WELL......  during the redesign I remembered the 2 shelves and she was ecstatic to give them to me for my Tracy Porter pottery collection.  Dad hooked the 2 shelves together and secured them to the wall.  Oh, and the bamboo shelves were only $5.00 EACH!

3 comments:

  1. How pretty, I want to drink my coffee here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee spot too. That pillow is devine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've had coffee at this cafe and it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete