Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FREE Fabric Sample Books

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.  After reading a blog on THRIFTY MONDAY (Southern Hospitality Blog),  about the gal that got a FREE Pottery Barn Slipcover Sectional on FREECYCLE, I was immediately motivated to check the free section of Craigslist.  A local custom drapery store listed free fabric sample books.  15 minutes later I was at the store and they were helping me load them in my car.  As soon as I got the fabric I started crafting  FABRIC CARDS like MAD!!!  I'm having a blast!   Joey helped me disassemble the books, which was a strenuous job and perfect for a strong man!  I can't wait to show you my completed cards!  COMING SOON!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like a fun girls weekend project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a couple quilts from fabric men's wool suit fabric sample books. It was nice to have the fabric already cut to size!

    ReplyDelete