Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dining Room Cabinet Makeover

I transformed my dining room china cabinet into an entryway chest.  The cabinet was only $40.00 (including delivery) at one of my favorite thrift stores. 1/2 off sale day.   I moved it from the dining room to the entry way.  It's now storage for my candles and a great place to drop off mail.  I also included before and after photos of the entryway/dining area.  Wall were painted from yellow to green   and bought new rugs and accessories. 
AFTER Glued Sea Grass Wallpaper ($1.00 roll from yard sale) to front of drawers. Most handles are original with exception of 2 doors.  Please don't mind the water bottles, purse, keys, etc.  sitting on top. CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE. 
AFTER Painted Ivory with new rug from LOWE'S
AFTER
BEFORE Removed Hutch from Dining Cabinet and Painted Ivory
BEFORE Dining China Cabinet
BEFORE Dining/ Entryway
BEFORE Dining/Entryway

No comments:

Post a Comment